New Mexico Legal Aid’s Housing Law Practice Group provides legal representation and advice in disputes about residential housing, including cases involving:
- Residential evictions, with priority given to cases involving subsidized housing
- Termination of section 8 vouchers and other housing subsidies
- Rent-to-own, leases with options to buy, and seller-financed real estate contracts
- Tenant-owned mobile homes located on spaces in mobile home parks
- Landlord-tenant disputes related to domestic violence.